Tuesday 30 January 2007

They're Here......

Here's a grumpy Initial Citylink courier - he didn't like heavy things!

Never mind that though - what did he bring? Six lovely boxes of shiny new things!

In the boxes were: New vented front discs and solid rear discs:

Reconditioned Hand-brake calipers:

Reconditioned Rear Hubs:

Reconditioned front calipers:

Reconditioned Diff: Reconditioned rear calipers, New universal joints and new brake pads (EBC Greenstuff)

Plus lots of assorted bits and pieces - see the full list.
Everything checked off and accounted for and a new list of various odds & ends I'd forgotten has been complied!

Now I've got the replacement wishbone I need to crack on and prep and paint the last front corner and then I can start re-assembly - which reminds me I need to phone GD and check on the chassis delivery date and order some other bits (springs, shocks steering rack etc.)

1 Comment:

sweden said...

That really looks cool.
We have just received some stuffs some active breaks direct. We needed a brake replacement.
Goodluck to your assembling project. :P