Tuesday 24 November 2009

Fame at Last??

Maybe not..........You may or may not remember this post? Well that was on the 24th June so I suppose now's the time to come clean.

On 24th June 2009 Rob Hawkins came up for a Photo Shoot - you might have spotted this fact already by looking in the "Driving" Photo Gallery. The article was written and, as is usual with these things, some time elapses before it actually gets into print. To be honest I had forgotten all about it until I got an e-mail from Martin last night. So here it is - Part 1 - 8 pages, Part 2 - another 8 pages to follow next month.



Obviously I cannot reproduce the article(s) on here at this time, but will do when the mags are no longer current. (Thanks to Den Tanner for the above PDF of the front Cover)

So rush out and get your copy now...... and don't forget Part 2 will be available from the 18th December!!

I have to admit though..... colour looks a little odd.... especially when you compare the cover to the original photo:


Which got me thinking...... with a little bit of Photoshopping I put the original photo back in:


2 Comments:

Tommy-Boy said...

Looks ace mate, i'll buy myself a copy at the weekend

Andy said...

Well done you sly dog you!! Best I go and buy a copy then!