Sunday 22 July 2007

Radiator

Strange one this.... but I spent more time trying to fit the Chinese puzzle of a radiator than I did the engine! In the end I had to "adjust" the top brackets... then it all went together nicely. Then I spent a couple of hours painting it - I don't know what they paint radiators with but it falls off as soon as you look at it! So after a couple of hours of trying to fit it, it looked a bit the worse for wear. Anyways, job done in the end:I also re-fitted the tremec shifter in the forward position. Bit of a pain scraping off the old silicone gasket though. New RTV silicone bead - 6 bolts - another job done:As I was on a roll this weekend I even filled the diff with the oil I've had since January!!


Exhaust system next. Hmmm.......

2 Comments:

Andy said...

Don't forget your transmission oil!

STR said...

Cheers Andy, I'll probably get some next week - but you'll have to remind me to actaully put it in - not wait 6 months like the diff!!