Monday 22 October 2007

Preparing for Engine Start - 2

It's been a while but I've not been completely idle! I now have a temporary dashboard installed - it just needs 2 warning lights - and wiring up of course!I've also filled the gearbox with oil and covered the garage floor with the same oil!! Now the instructions for the Tremec said to fill with 5.26 pints which I worked out to be a tad over 3 litres. However..... a US pint is 0.8327 UK pints which is 2.5 litres...... this explains why I have half a litre of oil on the floor....... bugger!

I got a bit carried away with the temporary dash and I need to get back to finishing the oil cooler pipework.

Can't finish the fuel line run as I'm waiting on a bracket for the pressure regulator.

Getting closer......

1 Comment:

Andy said...

Looking good! what gauges did you go for in the end?