Tuesday 26 February 2008

Putting Things Right

Had some parts arrive today so it was time to put some things right. First one was to fit another clutch remote bleed - this time without snapping the bulkhead fitting:I made the hose a little longer this time so it had more of a natural bend on it: With the extra pins for the AMP Superseal connectors I finished connecting up the electrical speedo pickup on the gearbox:And finally now having the correct size ring terminals I wired up the Fuel Pump Oil Pressure Safety Switch:So that's everything put right that either went wrong or couldn't be finished the other day.

I spoke to GD the other day regarding the next batch of parts but they are having problems with one one of the suppliers so it looks like a bit of a wait is on the cards. I'm sure I can find plenty of other things to do in the meantime!

0 Comments: