Tuesday 24 April 2007

Undoing the undone

Having had to take the steering arms off to get the track rod ends out I needed to put them back. As I have now got my hands on some more lockwire I was able to do this. All I need now are my replacement track rod ends.... still waiting.....

I also received my latest addition to the tool family today .... a blind, nut and stud riveting set. So now I can fit some rivet nuts and fix the brake pipes to the chassis members.

I'm getting towards the point where I am going to need some wheels to start moving the chassis about. I posted a message on the cobraclub forum to see if anyone had any surplus to requirements jag wheels. Turns out a chap from North Yorkshire comes up this way on business and has offered to meet up next week.. Thanks Lee.

Just need to pluck up some courage to start drilling holes in my nice shiny chassis!

0 Comments: