Sunday 4 May 2008

Stoneleigh 2008

No work on the car this weekend so far as I've spent the day at the National Kit Car Show at Stoneleigh. Fist time I've been and I was pretty impressed.

Lee Topham's superb car was on the GD stand and it really is a credit to all the hard work he has put into it over the last seven years:
Also there was the Peter Booker GD Euro - A much more modern interpretation:
There was also a factory built customer car just through SVA:
The interesting thing about this car is that it is red and has the lower sills painted black.... and it looks just fine!... So I'm happy with the way I've painted my sills:
There were plenty of Cobra's on the Cobra Club stand and I've come away with plenty of inspiration but also knowing that I've still got a lot to do!
And finally here's a short video of some Cobra's, GT40's and Ultima's leaving the show:



Now then.... must get back in the garage!

0 Comments: