Tuesday 9 January 2007

Shiny Bits Imminent

Spoke to Wards today, just waiting on the handbrake calipers... so should be here in the next few days - now I can really crack on! Not done much else other than pack the n/s front stuff away and put the offside stuff into degreaser to soak. I won't paint until I get the replacement lower wishbone so I can do it all in one go - that'll be the end of painting - thank god. Whilst I was on the phone I ordered replacment brake pipe brackets as my donor items were badly bent and I managed to break them trying to bend them back - yes, I was being a little optimistic. Funny how you never notice these things when you pick them up - still only a few quid.

Anyways.... just to maintain interest here's a short video about the Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe - Gorgeous Car!

0 Comments: