Monday 14 May 2007

Next Bits

Spoke to Andy at GD today to order the next batch of bits and pieces ready for after the engine and gearbox are installed:

Gearbox Mounting Bracket
Throttle cable and carb mounting bracket
Handbrake cable
3 row radiator
Clova twin fan kit
Stainless steel header tank
Oil cooler kit with thermostat
Alloy front under tray
Coolant link hose
Polished Stainless Steel Exhaust manifolds
Centre Balance Box
2.5" Stainless Steel Exhausts
Universal engine loom

I've arranged to pick all this up on the 25th of this month. I'll take the opportunity whilst I'm down at GD to get some good photo's of engine bay layouts and finalise the requirements for my body.

And guess what? - the replacement batch of track rod ends have arrived and will be posted out shortly - I can finally get four wheels on my wagon!

0 Comments: