Sunday 21 February 2010

Cleaning the Wheels

It is -2 degrees today and I've just spent the morning outside cleaning the wheels and polishing the rims and spinners - what a ball-ache it was with all the nooks and crannies on the Halibrands. Still it was much easier to do with the wheels off the car.

I went for the clear anodised finish on the rims and whilst it may not give the shiniest of shiny finishes it does seem to have protected them and made them easier to clean. The rims were finished off with the polish supplied by image with the wheels - which interestingly looks like, smells like, applies like and buffs off like Auto Glym Super Resin Polish!

I've put the back wheels back on(after making sure I had not forgotten to grease anything) but left the fronts off as I still need to check the front wheel bearings and callipers.


I'm too cold to be bothered to do anything else today!

0 Comments: