Wednesday 27 June 2007

All Problems Solved

Spoke to Jez (my engine builder) today and everything is resolved now.

I shall be getting a delivery next week which will include:

  • Engine Mounts
  • Replacement Rocker Covers (probably leave the old ones on until engine is in)
  • Bung for the mechanical speedo output on the gearbox (I'll be using the electrical output)
  • An adjustable ball spigot (needed for my particular clutch and flywheel set up)

So I've had a few problems but full marks to BAE in sorting them out in week! (Bearing in mind the most trouble was caused by TNT - I wonder if they'll manage to turn up at work tomorrow to collect the spare gearbox..... otherwise watch out on Ebay!!)

So later next week I should hopefully be on the verge of putting the engine in!!

0 Comments: