Monday 11 June 2007

Engine Build Has Started

BAE have started the final assembly of my engine. This should be completed on Saturday with a test run. So hopefully it will be in my garage a week tomorrow!! Up until then there will be little to do.

I refurbed the Jag Handbrake - as I suspected this didn't take too long at all as it was in a very good condition to start with!

The last thing I found to do was to clear the garage out and move the chassis tight up against the wall to give plenty of room to assemble the gearbox to the engine.

I've researched all the parts I'll need to complete the engine installation, but as I've said before I'm not going to order them until I have the engine...... just in case!

So check back in 8 days..... there should be something happening then!

0 Comments: