Monday 13 August 2007

Off to GD on Friday

Spoke to Andy at GD today. Firstly he says not to worry about the clearance between the spark plug boots and the headers - it'll be fine (so that's good). Secondly my Oil Cooler kit is in. So I've arranged to go down on Friday morning and pick it up, together with some other bits. I also need to drop off my gearbox yoke to get the propshaft made up. Which reminds me I need to measure up first!

Whilst I'm there on Friday I'll place the order for the body and sort out some queries I have regarding that. The plan at the minute is to get the body in the latter half of November - if there is a build slot available?

So that means I have to get all the chassis / engine work completed by the start of November in order to build a rolling trestle for the body. So that means an engine start in the next couple of months! It's not critical to start the engine at this stage - it's just a temptation that I can't resist!

0 Comments: