Thursday 6 September 2007

Slow progress.........

Things are a bit slow in the garage at the minute but there is plenty happening behind the scenes:

  • I've placed an order with Control Waterjet Cutting to get the two brackets made from mirror polished stainless steel - those should be here next week.
  • I've sorted out the plumbing for the Accusump etc - just need the brackets!
  • I've placed my body order with GD for 3rd week in November.
  • I've half figured out the fuel supply in the engine bay - needs a bit more thought yet. I've ordered a Holley fuel pressure regulator to try things out as this will be key to getting everything to fit.
  • Fitted a radiator cap.
  • Scraped some more paint off the radiator!!

I'm still waiting for the replacement clutch slave bracket that should have been here this week. This is stopping me from completing the exhaust as access to the bottom of the slave bracket will be easier without the exhaust fitted.

Things won't progress significantly until I get either the replacement slave bracket or the accusump plumbing brackets - or both!

0 Comments: